- 4 cups water
- 12 bags of your favorite peach tea
- 2 tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 can ginger ale
- 1/2 cup sparking water ( I used non-flavored here, but peach flavored sparking water might be amazing to add to the tea)
- Frozen peaches (optional)
- Cut ginger into thick slices.
- Add ginger to the water in a large sauce pan, bring to a boil.
- Once water starts to boil, remove from heat and add the tea bags.
- Steep tea for approximately 5 minutes, or longer if you want a stronger tea flavor.
- Pour tea into a heat safe container, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Pour in ginger ale and sparkling water.
- Add frozen peaches to keep drink cool.
An easy way to peel ginger is to use the side of a spoon to scrap off the skin. This is a safe and surefire way to peel ginger.
Using frozen peaches instead of ice prevents the iced tea from becoming too watered down, and allows the drink to maintain its peach flavor.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American